Reserve your campsite!
Whether you prefer to camp in a tent, in a trailer close to amenities, to travel to a wilderness site, we have the experience you are looking for!
Fundy National Park has four front country campgrounds, each providing a unique camping experience. You will find amenities such as washrooms, showers, electrical, sewer and water hookups all within close proximity to other Park services and facilities.
As a backcountry traveller, you have your choice of eight backcountry campsites located at Goose River, Marven Lake, Tracey Lake or Chambers Lake.
Fees vary during the peak and shoulder season. Please consult our detailed fees list.
Fundy National Park offers a wide range of accommodations like the oTENTik, the Yurt, the Ôasis, and the Rustic Cabin. You can check out our accommodation web page for more information.
- Don't move firewood - Importing firewood is prohibited
- Headquarters and Point Wolfe campgrounds: visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk during the peak season and at the Visitor Centre after Labour Day
- Chignecto Campground: visitors must check in and check out at the campground kiosk
- Pets must be kept on a leash at all times
- It is illegal to feed wildlife in national parks
- Keep your campsite clean, animals are attracted by human food and waste
- Excessive noise will not be tolerated, day or night
- Quiet time is from 11 pm to 7 am
- Please refer to our Hours of operation page for a complete list of operating dates/hours and also check the General Campground Information page for more information