Fortifications of Québec guided tour
This 120-minute tour will take you through a barracks area, walk on top of and learn about the fortifications while enjoying the most beautiful views of the city.
Do not miss this chance to become an expert, or almost, of Quebec City's defensive system!
From August 30 to October 11 2021
English : 10:00 am
French : 2:00 pm
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.Fees: (admission fees and taxes included): See prices
- Duration: 120 minutes
- Languages: Available in French and in English
- Payment location: Frontenac Kiosk (Dufferin Terrace)
- Starting point: Frontenac Kiosk (Dufferin Terrace)
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade) - see reservations tab
- Accessibility : This guided tour has limited accessibility
- Additional information: This experience is outdoors, be prepared, weather can change at any time
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Telephone: 418 648-7016
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required
- Available year-round for group upon reservation
- Available in French and English
- Price subject to change in 2020
- Suitable for big goups and independant travelers
- Gift shop