Artillery Park guided tour
Explore the military and social history of Québec by visiting heritage buildings.
In the heart of Old Québec, Artillery Park is home to over 250 years of French, British, and Canadian military history.
Visit the Arsenal Foundry and the Dauphine Redoubt. Follow your guide and admire the architecture and unique interiors of these buildings that have marked the history of the country. A tour through 250 years of military and social history.
From June 24 to August 30, 2021
French : 10:00 am, 1:00 pm, 3:00 pm
English : 10:30 am, 1:30 pm, 3:30 pm
Parks Canada is pleased to offer free admission for youth at our parks and sites, however regular fees still apply for other experiences and services, such as guided tours.Fees (admission fees and taxes included):See prices
- Duration: 60 minutes
- Languages: Available in French and in English
- Payment location: Artillery Park (Arsenal Foundry)
- Starting point: Artillery Park (Arsenal Foundry)
- Reservations: Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade) - see reservations tab
- Accessibility : This guided tour is adapted to people with reduced mobility
- Additional information: This activity takes place inside
Contact us for more information and to make a reservation.
Telephone: 418 648-7016
Reservations are required for groups only (schools, corporate and travel trade).
- Reservation required
- Available ufro April to October
- Available in French and English
- Price subject to change in 2020
- Suitable for big groups and independant travelers (end of June to beginning of September)
- Gift shop