If you are ready to inspire Canadians to develop a strong sense of connection to their protected and special heritage sites, an exceptional experience awaits you at Parks Canada!
For general information on jobs available to the general public and to students, visit Jobs at Parks Canada.
Jobs open to the public
All opportunities across the country are available online at GC Jobs. Check the site periodically for posted opportunities.
All applications must be submitted online. Only applications responding to a posted position will be considered.
Do you like to communicate and work as part of a team? Do they say that you have initiative and good judgment? Parks Canada is looking for people like you to welcome visitors and to lead various interpretation programs at national historic sites!
- Have completed at least Secondary 5 by the end of the school year
- Be enrolled full-time at a recognized educational institution for the winter and fall sessions
Here is the email address where you can send your résumé and proof of education. Make sure to specify in the subject of the email which site(s) you are interested in: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Fort Chambly National Historic Site
- Fort Lennox National Historic Site
- Louis S. St-Laurent National Historic Site
- Battle of the Châteauguay National Historic Site
- Coteau-du-Lac National Historic Site
- Sir Wilfrid Laurier National Historic Site
- Manoir Papineau National Historic Site
- Forges du Saint-Maurice National Historic Site
- Sir George-Étienne Cartier National Historic Site
- The Fur Trade at Lachine National Historic Site
- Obadjiwan-Fort Témiscamingue National Historic Site