COVID-19 and your visit to Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site
The health and safety of visitors, employees and all Canadians is of the utmost importance. Parks Canada will follow the advice and guidance of public health authorities in resuming visitor services and facilities.
Bethune Memorial House National Historic Site will offer limited access and services while maintaining physical distancing measures. Information will be updated regularly.
What’s open (updated September 6, 2021)
- Open Thursdays through Mondays, 10 am to 4 pm
- Visitor center
- Grounds around the historic house
- First World War trench
- Outdoor exhibits
- Limited access to the historic house and guided tour by reservation only (please confirm your bookings with us 48 hours in advance). Reservations can be made by email.
What’s closed (updated September 6, 2021)
- For walk-in visitors, historic house is closed
Your safety when visiting
- Parks Canada is asking Canadians to stay home and support the national effort to limit the spread of COVID-19.
- Please follow the advice of local public health experts and wear a mask indoors and in public spaces where physical distancing may be difficult to maintain.
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces. Please take all your garbage with you and help keep these places clean.
- Abide by all travel advisories.