COVID-19 and your visit to Bellevue House National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Important information about your visit to Bellevue House National Historic Site
The health and safety of visitors, employees and all Canadians is of the utmost importance. Parks Canada will follow the advice and guidance of public health authorities in resuming visitor services and facilities.
Starting July 29, Bellevue House National Historic Site will begin to offer limited access to the visitor centre, along with access to the grounds and services while maintaining physical distancing measures.
What’s open (updated July 29, 2021)
- Grounds around the historic house, including historic ornamental garden, orchard and working garden
- Welcome and heritage stations, as well as self-guided tours available
- Visitor Centre including the gift shop and display panels
- Open Thursday to Monday, 10 am to 4 pm
What’s closed (updated July 29, 2021)
- Historic House
Your safety when visiting
- Keep a distance of 2 metres between you and others.
- Leave no trace when you visit outdoor spaces. Please take all your garbage with you and help keep these places clean.
- Abide by all travel advisories.