6,000 Years in 60 Minutes!
Programming at The Forks is over for the season. While the site remains open for visitors to enjoy, programming is not currently available.
Discover The Forks' hidden history!
Duration: 60 minutes
Take a 6,000-year journey with a Parks Canada interpreter and uncover what lies beneath your feet. Learn the fate of the four fur trading posts and hear the epic stories behind this meeting place. Through curious objects and colourful characters, the history of The Forks comes to life in this easy walking tour.
Tours are given on a walk-up basis, and reservations are not required. However, if you would like to reserve a spot, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
- This experience is outdoors, be prepared, weather can change at any time.
- This guided tour has limited accessibility.
- Available in English and French
- Suitable for small groups
- Suitable for FIT (Fully Independent Travelers)
- Reservation required
- Motorcoach parking available
- On site café/restaurant
- Washrooms on site