COVID-19 and your visit to Fort St James National Historic Site
Openings and services differ across the country. Please check the Parks Canada national information portal dedicated to COVID-19 for regular updates.
Visiting Fort St James National Historic Site
The safety of visitors, employees and residents is our top priority. We welcome your support toward a safe and respectful visit.
- You are responsible for your own safety
- You can help keep others safe
- Do not visit if you are sick. Do not visit if you were recently exposed to someone with COVID-19
- Follow all public health guidelines. Hand washing hygiene and social distance measures are key to your health
- Maintain physical distance measures of two metres (six feet) between yourself and others
- Wash your hands frequently
- Prepare to wait for your turn
- Be kind and patient to each other. We are in this together
For more information about Fort St James National Historic Site, visit:
For more information about Parks Canada, visit: