The Saguenay–St. Lawrence Marine Park is undeniably one of the best places in the world for whale watching. Look to the horizon and watch them in their natural habitat! You will also have the opportunity to observe seals and seabirds.
The coastlines plunge sharply by a few hundred metres, allowing the marine mammals to come very close to shore. With or without binoculars, settle down and let yourself be amazed by these majestic animals and their powerful breath!
Other providers also offer whale watching on land or at sea.
Open from June 18 to October 10, 2022
Consult our schedule:
Entrance fees for the three interpretation centres apply. Admission is free for youth 17 and under.
- Activity offered at the three interpretation centres:
- Duration: 1 to 3 hours
- Accessibility: partially for people with reduced mobility
- Note: it can be cool by the river. Provide warm clothing and closed shoes, even in the summer.
ReserveReservations are not required.
Reservations are required only for travel trade professionals and school and corporate groups. Please see the following tab.
- Available in English and in French
- Duration: 1.5 hours
- Suitable for groups of any size and independent travelers
- Parks Canada offers group discounts for commercial groups visiting its sites in Canada (from 500 visitors/year). Conditions apply.
Contact us for more information or to make a reservation.